summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

at the airport in jamaica

I have lots of good pictures, but the internet here is slow, Aaron, slower than home. It is apparently on Jamaica time too.

It has been leisurely, that is for sure. I can't say that I am all ready to go home and get back to normal, but I do miss everyone.

One thing that has been sad here is the poverty just on the other side of the road from the resort. Grand villas from the past, renovated with tarps and sheets of corrugated metal. And the number of kids piled into a mini van with their school uniforms.....

Well, Paul just returned with pizza...

1 comment:

Book Lover said...

Yeah! you're on your way home!
I'm having Camille withdrawals. PLease post a cute picture ASAP.
Just Kidding. Glad you and Paul were able to get away. I told my hubby we need to take a warm vacation. He always says next year (sigh)

Blessings
Kim Chrisman