summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

oh ho ho, this is paradise, kids!

Hey kids, this is strange to be at the beach with no one to watch. Yes, I know my hair looks funny. It is so warm here, high eighties, and just lovely. I just snapped this from my chair....it reminds me of the Corona commercial.

Mirielle, this didn't come out very clearly, but the lunch buffet had jerk chicken, YUM, and these three desserts...well, there were tons but I only took three. Vanilla pastry, chocolate mousse (just like yours, Mirielle, yummy), and a pear tart, which was out of this world. I am thinking of skipping lunch altogether tomorrow and just trying all the desserts.



And dad is getting a chance to do what dad likes to do.... We are having an amazing time, but we do miss everyone. And of course we are talking about the kids....don't worry, we are saying good things. I lost my family picture keychain at the first airport...we almost didn't get to go on the trip because brilliant me never signed my passport, and did not bring any other I.D. A nice federal security officer called me out of line and let me sign it. Phew! Anyway, in the confusion, I lost my keychain.
So be good guys, and when I get home I will give you all a big hug!!! Yay, right Aaron?
And Cheryl, thanks for keeping us updated....it is costly to call home so we are counting on you!!



2 comments:

Lilium said...

:O Aaron and I hate you! We want to see more pics, so get snapping, please. We all love you and miss you (not :P) Will you bring me home a turtle PLEASE?! haha well whatev, it looks absolutely gorgeous there, so we should save up for a family vacation....haha jk

Book Lover said...

The desserts look positively wonderful!! So glad you get to take a little break with hubby. Those are so few and far between. Your kids are busy I'm sure, making their own set of "vacation" memories. lol

Blessings
KIm Chrisman