summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hi! I have no idea what I'm doing here, so please accept my apologies in advance..
I cannot believe that my little sister is on a wonderful vacation in a hopefully sunny place, and she didn't take me!!
I'm sure all the youngsters are doing fine, although Margaret Cheryl did mention to me that she wished Joe and Aaron were in charge. I'm not quite sure what she meant by that, but I suspect it had something to do with wanting to be on vacation herself. I don't blame her.. She came over here the other day to help me out with my very busy grandson, and she is a sweetheart, as they all are. And she sure can play the piano!! Is it okay if I brag about your kids??
Well, Della, try not to think of us here at home when you're sunning yourself, sipping cool drinks and brushing that nice white sand off your feet. We won't think of you, either.
Claire said it was snowing tonight. And I was hoping to work on my tan.
Well, I have to get up in a few hours, so I should try to get some sleep. I certainly hope you keep blogging while vacationing, as I wouldn't mind sharing it with you! Remember when you went to Florida when Joseph was a baby, and you wrote to me on the hotel stationary? I still have that letter.
Goodnight, sleep tight..
Cheryl

3 comments:

Charlie said...

You seem to be doing fine so far! : )

Martha said...

Oh, look! Cheryl is blogging!

It is too bad that Della missed the first real snow as that is when snowmen come to life and dance down the street singing like Jimmy Durante. I looked for one while I was up in town but he must have already passed by the time I arrived.

Cheryl, maybe if you are good Della will bring you a nice little jar of sand so you can enjoy the beach too. Well, it's a thought.

Enola said...

Hi Cheryl! Tell us about you