summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wait until you see how cold it is here!!

Good thing you have some people here excited to see you, or you might just stay on the plane! It's pretty cold, but otherwise nice, a good day for a school bazaar. I really missed you today, it was kind of odd to be there without you, but we did manage to have some fun, and we are allowed to return next year, enough said. Mariel's Peanut Butter Fudge was out of this world, and she actually had some ladies swooning over it!! Maybe I'm fudge deprived, but I think it's the best I've had. One of the girls wondered how we did.. ("Did j'make a lot of sales?") Get it?? We did okay overall, and I told the girls it was like a dream.. a young kid kept walking by offering FREE donuts, courtesy of the PTO.. and I was wondering if there was a camera on us, because how often does that happen in life? Good thing I do have some pride left..
And a free donut after delicious fudge.. well.. I'm just not that easily tempted.
Abigail brought the younger ones by and they were in awe of the whole thing.. and did Katie send you pictures of Camille and Charlotte in her bed during Grace's birthday party? She was showing them around the house, and they asked if they could get in her bed.. I've heard they were so adorable, and Camille was going around saying, Dave, Dave, can I have a candy cane from your tree? He was impressed by how smart she is. And how cute!!
Well, Mariel will be picking you up later.. I offered, we thought we'd combine it with a late night shopping trip, naturally we were being funny, or so we thought Paul would think..
See you soon, glad you were able to travel, and I did tell hundreds of people today that you've been in Jamaica. You will have to change your blogging sign in info..

1 comment:

Piper Paradise said...

I have loved reading you, Sister of 18 under one roof. Thanks for keeping the blog warm while your sister was jetsetting around the world : -)