summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, July 9, 2010

well tomorrow IS my birhday...

I woke up this morning to the following: "Mom, I found this when I was running..." THIS is a kitten. Not just an ordinary kitten, a sweet purring starving kitten with gooky eyes. She is calico with a white face, about eight or ten weeks old.....she has not stopped purring yet. We have only given her a few pieces of cat food because I don't want to her to overeat and die in my hands. I do not want another cat, but this kitten...well, how can anyone be so cruel? She is alive, and everything in me says NOURISH this kitty....take care of her, love her....well, maybe I am crazy, but...

The problem here is Paul. He is such a nice husband, I love him dearly. But he is much more practical than me. And I already LOVE the kitten. I hate to be all beggy and well...I hate to do things I know bother him, like taking in more animals. But....tomorrow IS my birthday....

3 comments:

Tereza said...

ha ha...well then happy birthday...I hope you get to keep it!!!!:):)

noelle said...

It's a baby!!! Hope you get to keep her. Wash her goopy eyes like a baby, with a wet cotton ball.

I LOVE kittens too!

Mary Kate said...

Well, hey! YOUR birthday is the day after mine! Hope you had a nice day (I haven't read ahead yet! haha!), as I surely did! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(Oh, and Hi to Noelle! Nice to "see" you here!)