summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 5, 2013

a few pictures from our vacation...

We started out on our journey on Friday afternoon...we drove all night long with five kids in the back of that minivan. I will spare you the details of THAT fun. But I will mention that at 1 a.m., there was fun going on as we drove through the night down through the states of the east coast. Anyway...we had breakfast in South Carolina at WaffleHouse.

Jonathan and Charlotte Claire....

Sonja K. (with Suze and Paul behind her)

Crazy Jonathan! Back in the van, on to Georgia!

Paul, his mom, the princesses, and me...

Suzanne, Sonja, Gramma, Jonathan, Char, Camille...in Florida.

A little bit of jumping on the beds at the hotel in Gramma's town.

Char got her turn to sleep on the window seat! What fun!







3 comments:

Tereza said...

Road trips are always so much fun!!!! good memories made I'm sure

Cindy said...

OK I am way behind. One, you look amazing! Two, do the younger two always dress alike? Three, what is the name of the place you stayed near Disney again? I know you told me, but you know, this Mom of many lol. Brain cells are fried.

We need to catch up!

16 blessings'mom said...

Cindy, thanks. No, the two younger ones don't always dress alike. They don't actually like to in school because when they see each other in the halls, their classmates will call them twins, and apparently they don't like that. On vacation, I dressed them alike alot, it was fun. We stayed at Sheraton Vistana Villages, and I would totally recommend it! I reserved through Book-it, and saved ten bucks a night. It was very reasonable for so much room ($120 a night), and the pools were totally amazing. Heated, plus there were hot tubs everywhere. When it rained, the kids liked having baths in the huge whirlpool tub. Yes, it was a nice place, and really close to the Disney parks.