summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 31, 2013

easy healthy weekend...

Today I am going to grill about 15 pounds of chicken. Boneless breasts and thighs. Paul and I will take some of it on our camping trip, and leave the rest here so the kids will have the basis for healthy meals over the weekend. Yesterday we stocked up on produce...we have watermelon and cherries and grapes and fresh broccoli and pears and bananas and apples and oranges and romaine and cukes and zucchini and tomatoes.

The six younger kids had a half day of school today, and I picked them up early so they wouldn't have the hot bus ride. It is 86 here, and very humid. When there is a half day, the bus is extra-crowded, too.

Packing and doing laundry and getting ready for our camping weekend:)

And I will remember the camera!

No comments: