summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 5, 2013

and more....

And what do I have here?

Suri likes her new kitten! Next week is Charlotte Claire's seventh birthday...and Suri's first. They are celebrating together, and they got a joint present, a new kitten!

Now...after getting back from our trip today...driving all night last night, being exhausted, I was less than thrilled when my boys brought that kitty home. I wasn't prepared. But, we set up a litter box, sent Joseph to the store for kitten chow, and we are ready for kitty.

I am too tired to write much, we drove straight through the night last night, left Florida yesterday morning and arrived here today around noon. One of our van tires went flat on the way home, we had to stop so many times to fill it back up...Paul used Fix-A-Flat from a can, but it didn't work. So when we got home, off to Sears I went to buy just what I always wanted, two new rear tires for the minivan.

Then chicken grilled outside for dinner...oh, I am tired. No nap today just being busy....I shouldn't have stayed up so late, but too late for regrets. Goodnight, and perhaps a less disjointed, more normal post tomorrow morning!

Goodnight!

No comments: