summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, May 24, 2013

celebrating!

Aaron...me...Paul...Mirielle. Finally all graduated!!!



Mirielle 23 and Evelyn 13...they look so much alike! Evelyn didn't graduate from anything:) By the way, Cheryl, do you believe they are the same distance apart as you and I are?


This one makes me want to sing...how I love the rainy days and the happy way, I feel inside...

We stopped at the store on the way home from the graduation ceremony and got some treats. Paul broiled steak when we got home, while I cut up watermelon and grapefruit and washed strawberries and made mocha brownies.

So here we are home on a rainy afternoon, relaxing. Sonja is doing the little girls' hair, the television is off, it is relatively quiet for a house with 12 kids home. We are having corn on the cob for dinner tonight, it was six ears for a dollar.

Ah well, there is laundry to do, and dinner to start.

1 comment:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

Congrats to them! It has been crazy busy here so sorry I have not been around more!!!! I really have no idea how it got so busy. I can not believe how much your girls look alike!