summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 26, 2013

lovely spring day...



Jonathan and our new kitty...

Charlotte Claire reading to Camille...

Suri going for a walk with me this fine morning...

I do love where we live, my walks down our road are absolutely beautiful.

Mirielle and Margaret and my niece Audrey sang the National Anthem...Aaron with is camera, and Jon in his striped shirt...(at our church picnic today)

Karen is one of my very best friends. Here she is with her daughter Missy, who is the same age as my son Benjamin.

Lots of patriotic desserts for our picnic...

Mirielle and Emily....

Suri cuddling with her birthday kitten.

Today was a good day. The sun was warm, the wind was cool. Paul planted lilac bushes and put up some fishing line so the deer don't get into his garden. I headed out to the deck with my second cup of coffee, after getting back from my walk and having a bacon, tomato, green pepper omelet and a grapefruit. I was going to sit in the sun for a bit, put my feet up. But when I got out there, I decided to wash the door...so I got a bowl of hot soapy/bleach-y water, and washed the door. Then the side of the house, and the table on the deck. Then it was time to take a shower and get ready for the church picnic.

Sonja is having three friends spend the night, and my niece Olivia is here spending the night. They just had ice cream cones, and I told them to please start settling down and be quiet for the night, and please be quiet in the morning. It always happens at sleepovers: one child wakes up at five or six and decides everyone else should be awake too. Ugh, I just hope they don't wake me up too! I slept until 9:30 this morning, and it was lovely.

Tomorrow there is a Memorial Day parade in town...it starts early. So...goodnight!











No comments: