summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

fairy houses...

Camille and Char and their fairy houses...

The princesses had showers before bed last night, then they got to play in the tub for a bit. It settles them down nicely for bed. I asked them to please not get their hair in the water or put anything in it, it was washed and conditioned. Well, they forgot pretty fast. Somehow they thought it would be fun to put bubblebath in it, and soap up the counters and sinks too. They were in that silly giggly mood. Anyway, I had to wash the bubbles out of their hair and re-condition it.

They are growing up too fast. Slipping through my fingers. Camille still likes to cuddle, thankfully, but they are growing up too fast.

Today is cloudy and overcast, I want to just go get in bed with a good book. My cold is dragging on and on, coughing is not fun. But I am thankful for one aspect of it, being able to have mercy on my kids who are coming down with it. Anyway. Not much to say today.

No comments: