summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, May 23, 2013

more pictures...


Jonathan and Charlotte Claire...their concert was wonderful.


Camille and Charlotte Claire...




Camille took us to the kindergarten hall to see her picture.




Jon and his little sisters...he has 11 of them, but with five in a row directly older than him, and these two younger, he is pretty much surrounded by girls.










Waiting for their ice cream...

Yum, they chose Cotton Candy flavor...



And of course the picture of Suri and her kitty.

This evening I shall go out all dressed up in my bye-bye clothes for the third night in a row, to the graduation ceremony of the school of nursing. Mirielle and Aaron are finally finally going to be all done finished...except for the huge state exam, of course. Aaron already has a job, and Mirielle has an interview. I am excited for them, but will miss these days of having them around when they had late classes or days off. There is nothing like sitting around drinking coffee and solving the world's problems with a few of your college kids.

No school tomorrow! Four day weekend! I am planning an early morning trip to the grocery store, and then taking some girls to some places for some things they think they really need. I have been lazy about cutting coupons, but I would like to do that today so I am more prepared tomorrow. '

Blogging is interesting. I can't write about something that made me really angry yesterday, because it would embarrass the heck out of someone. Sometimes I have to be vague, or omit whole events because of that privacy stuff. My kids are used to the fact that I blog now, but they still tease me a bit about it, and are wary of what I might say about them.

I had more to say today, but I have a monster headache. I went to the pool anyway, but it got worse and I had to take more ibuprofen and an acetominophen, now it is dulling but still there.


























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at your pretty girls, they are rightly called princesses, love the way you did their hair! And handsome little Jon is looking so much like his big brother Aaron.
Down here in Australia we are cruising through the school year which coincides with the calendar year but me being from Europe, I remember the school year ending in summer and now as a parent completely understand the busyness and overwhelming feelings this can bring!
Look after yourself while you are so busy running around!

16 blessings'mom said...

Thank you Simone. One of my older girls did the girls' hair for me. And Jon is a sweetheart. One of my nieces is headed to Australia for year, near Sidney. She is leaving in July. I am thinking of going to visit her when she is there...probably won't happen, but I would LOVE to go to Australia....