summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, October 6, 2022

an itty bit of fun...

Evelyn Joy, and yes, she bought the kitty mask...I think the guy in the background was glad he went shopping yesterday, he was quite entertained.
So many choices!
Camille is patient with us kids.

What!?  I had to try it on too!  I remind myself of my mother...
Evelyn with all of her fun stuff...

We had gone to the thrift store, all Evelyn bought there were some Sorel boots for Wulf, I got a few books and a wood car track for the grand kids.  

Camille's dr. visit was a good one, the NP we see is thorough, and was concerned about the "rash", it has gone away, but I showed her some pictures.  She hadn't gotten a copy of the lab work, they never send these things when they say they will.  She confirmed that if the CBC was good, and Cam didn't have those outbreaks anywhere else, or since that time a few weeks ago, she is probably fine.  She said she would get a copy of the labs, and call me if it was concerning...

She called when we were on our way home from our fun, driving along admiring the random crimson leaves set among the greens, golds, and oranges.  You know, I got a bit anxious, when I realized who was calling, and I kept expecting her to say BUT...she said Camille's CBC was absolutely fine, red counts, white counts all good.  The Epstein-Barr (mono) test was negative, and the other tests they ordered which were inconclusive, were because they didn't have enough blood for them, but they weren't necessary because of the good results of everything else...so nothing to worry about.  Call if it returns...

So it was a relief....

Evelyn came over to visit for a while, we sat on the deck and enjoyed the sunshine...the days are getting shorter, and cold is coming...so we need to get that vitamin D while we can.
 

3 comments:

Joybells said...

I'm so happy to hear this!! Yay, Camille!!

Joy from Salem

Anonymous said...

Great news! Dontcha love those calls from the doctor...but this was a good one. Hugs
Valerie

16 blessings'mom said...

I know, Joy!
Valerie, thank you, it's nice!