summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, October 24, 2022

bye bye!!!

 

This fine morning, I went over to watch Rhys and Achilles while their mama and papa went to a dr. visit, and for a sonogram...they're going to have a baby brother!

Rhys...
Awww!  When you say awww!, she automatically hugs...I don't mind!

It's been a slow day, a quiet day, a day of cleaning up and puttering, and sitting in the sun on the deck...of packing, and getting ready, because tomorrow morning, before the sun comes up, Paul and I be heading to the airport!   I've never been to Phoenix before!  Well, I had a layover there once, and could see some of the landscape from the airport...but now, we're spending a week there!  Sunshine and blue skies, and they have a pool!  I am so excited...hate leaving home, but love visiting Aaron and Riley!   

3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Congratulations on the sweet new bundle of blue!!! And have a wonderful trip, my lovely friend.

Terri D said...

Congrats on the new baby!! And have a great trip!! Can't wait to hear about it!! xo

Unknown said...

Della you will have such a lovely time. My daughter has a house in Scottsdale and we have been there many times and love it. She has a pool too and I think it’s a must!! There’s lots to see and Aaron will be able to show you around. Also GREAT restaurants 😉 It’s lovely and warm there right now. My daughter is at her place at the moment. Have loads of fun!!

Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦