summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

dentist and....guilt.

What does a mom do when a child has a cavity that needs filling? Does the mom make the appointment, then somehow not take the child because...um, because of some reason? What happens when the mom takes the child for the filling, like a year later, and discovers that the tooth is so awful it has to be pulled? Um....oops.

Fastforward to our little trip to Walgreen's....I let Sonja get not ONE, but TWO Webkins!!! (Well, they WERE only $2.99 each....

We had sloppy joes for dinner, on nice fresh rolls, and sliced green peppers, cucumbers, and celery. And some of Mirielle's hot chocolate chip cookies for dessert....AND, we made a dinner menu plan for the next four days...

Something is very wrong with my computer....damaged hard drive clusters have been detected...I think I better have Paul look at it....

2 comments:

Martha said...

Dentist? What's that? Honestly, my children do visit the dentist. It is their mother who neglects to go... I wonder if they still have my records?

Did you know it's absolutely freezing outside? It's an extra blanket or two night!

Tereza said...

I've had that happen tome:)...they ended up having to do a root canal!