summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, January 31, 2011

so much for my big plans...

Just the fact that it is a bit after two in the afternoon, and here I am taking a break says alot about my big plans...

I did clean and shine the main bathroom....while the girls were swimming in their own private pool. Then I cleaned my own bathroom, and picked up and vacuumed my room. I had a break in the middle of that, however, talking to my sister on the phone. Oh my goodness, we ended the call laughing our heads off about something really stupid, but it was so funny! I did a few loads of laundry, and swept the kitchen floor. I puttered around picking things up a bit, then made lunch for my girls.

My girls are hilarious. Camille is the mom, dressed in her fancy pink dress. Charlotte Claire is the dad, she has Jon's old shorts on, and a Nike baseball shirt. They have the real Maclaren stroller out, because they have some daughters. Right now they are at the restaurant, which is the LittleTikes table in the living room, having peanutbutter and fluff on rye bread, and some Fritos. I pretended I was the waitress as I served their sippy cups of water.

They got married this morning, with a bouquet of silk flowers.

Now they live together and have daughters.

So I am not going to give up yet, I still shall try to accomplish more around here. Although tomorrow I am watching Timmy again, who is a sweetie pie, but Other People's Kids require more diligent watching than my own. So I don't know how much I shall get done tomorrow. And I have to leave soon for Aaron's appointment....

But I have some things to look forward to....

1. Emily is plannng a special dayin a few weeks for the girls at church....it is for all of the girls, from Charlotte Claire's age on up to youth age....around 45 girls, she estimates...fun and dancing and a nice dinner...and the good part? I get to be the cook! (and I get to invite a few of my dear friends to help me in the kitchen...like my sister and my sister-in-laws, and a few other friends) I get to plan the meal, too, which is one of my favorite things to do, ironically. I shall check the grocery store ads for that week, then decide what to serve, although I am thinking to make chicken wings and have a salad bar......

2. Our trip to Oklahoma, (the week AFTER break, Martha...oh well). Seeing Ben will be really nice, but also traveling with Emily and Abigail and Mirielle and Aaron and Ashley will be...hmm...there are no words...we have already planned to do a Flash Dance song in one of the stores along the way....we won't dance, at least I won't, but we will go into the store separately and pretend we don't know each other...then one of us will start to sing something really catchy, like Justin Bieber's "Baby", and all of us will join in one by one,....Now, I don't know if we will actually do this, but I am betting we will.

3. Spring.

3 comments:

Mom said...

You have to promise that if you do the song thing that you get it on video! Please, please!

Martha said...

Well, then... if the weather is nice on the week off... maybe I'll take a ride out to Spring Lakes or something...

16 blessings'mom said...

That sounds nice...nice weather, meeting Martha...and Bonnie, I still have to convince a few to go along with it...and I cannot sing to save my life, so perhaps I shall be the video-er