summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

here on vacation....

We have taken lots of pictures but since I am writing on Grandma's laptop, I shall not be putting any up today.

Today we checked out of our Microtel suite in town, and are at Grandma's for a bit before we leave for phase III of our trip. We are going to our hotel near Disney this afternoon! It is cloudy with scattered thunderstorms today so we haven't been to the pool. Suzanne and Sonja just came in the door...they have been shopping with Grandma.

Aaron tweeted that Suri ate brownies last night.

3 comments:

Martha said...

I have not been able to keep up with blogs lately. I know you are gone to Florida, but I am lost on the details, other than that Suri ate brownies last night.

I finally met my blog friend Kristina out in Minnesota. It was fun and I have decided that I am making the drive to find you before this summer is gone, so get ready. :)

16 blessings'mom said...

Martha, I will clean my house from top to bottom when I get home so that you can drop in anytime. Ha. No, really, I totally agree, we will meet this summer no matter what. Suri did indeed eat the brownies, and I have been a vacationing blogger this week:)

Martha said...

Forget the house, that's not what I'm coming to see.