summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

cabin in the woods....

A different cabin in different woods...but oh my. This place: why can't my house be like this cabin? The kitchen...I made chocolate chip cookies today...
There are two ovens, so these cookies took half the time, a triple batch...

So we are all home from Cabin in the Woods, home from our church summer conference, with tons of pics of all of our adventures, but no time to post them, at least not yet. I have to be up before six in the morning because little Lydia is coming over to spend the day with me while Mama works. My girls are leaving for volleyball camp not long after that, we came home tonight and there is a long line for that washing machine. phew.

But I promise when I get a chance, I'll catch up. For now, it's hot and muggy, I have mosquito bites all over my poor feetsies, and I'm tired!!!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Hi Della..........I’m sure you had just the best time. Enjoy your day with little Lydia. You are certainly getting heat........and humidity 😬

Marilyn from Canada

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great trip!