summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, November 30, 2019

black Saturday...

We have had a glorious day. We lazed around with the Christmas tree glowing, had bacon and eggs and some coffee, and solved the worlds' problems. Jonathan is on a day trip to Seattle, Washington. He got to go play late night ice hockey with Darius last night, they got home at 2 a.m., then had to leave super early this morning. He went to the Starbucks headquarters:).

So Kathryn and I went out and about today, and got a little bit of Christmas shopping done. She is looking to get a comfy chair to rock that new baby in, when he arrives.
I tried this one out and decided she should indeed get it.

We were at Fred Meyer, which is a very cool store that we do not have in central New York state. Clothes, toys, food, all in one store. It was rather pricey, but fun to walk around in.

Miss Kathryn Grace:


We then went to T. J. Maxx, where I found this:

I did not buy it. But I wanted it. It would take up half my suitcase. And Paul would not understand if I brought it home. But, isn't it cute?

So tonight we shall have leftover turkey and fixings, and I'll have a tiny bit of pie. Not too much though, last night I had too much. Oh it was good, with Umpqua vanilla bean ice cream.

It's nice being here, Kathryn and Darius are pretty excited, me too. We got some tiny newborn onesies, and a few more little sleepers, I think they're all set for baby now. The car seat is ready, and the little swing all set up, the teeny diapers on the change table, and the little bathtub...the sweet thing is how excited Mr. Jonathan is, Uncle Jonny. He simply cannot wait to meet "Little Guy". :)

1 comment:

Billie Jo said...

How exciting!
Love your visit...all cozy.
Enjoy.
I'm off for a piece of pie. : )