summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, November 3, 2019

time change and BRRRR!


We did go out and about yesterday for a bit. I picked Miss Charlotte Claire and Miss Camille Anaya up from school a bit early, so they could join us. I had 25% off a Starbucks order, so the kids got to choose one of those awful but yummy drinks, I had plain coffee, medium roast, with heavy cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.

I totally and completely enjoyed the extra hour this morning. I put a nice beef stew in the crock pot, washed up a sink full of dishes, swept the floors, and here I am, time to spare before church...I did waste the extra hour sitting here, ha, now I have to hurry hurry hurry...

No comments: