summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, April 5, 2009

easter cookies

Camille likes to feed babydoll her bottle...

Samuel and Joseph helped make the cookies....Joseph liked the dough. Couldn't figure out why I would want to bake it....but when they were done, he forgot about that...

Cookies! Suzanne and I liked how the carrots came out. Carrots? Yes, I bought a carrot cookie cutter....the eggs are actually from a football cutter...I also like the ducks...



I frosted these then let Jon sprinkle. Thankfully, he got tired of it after only ruining I mean making these ones.




Okay, this is probably a form of insanity....but I thought this was cute. Don't worry, we'll eat them tomorrow.


Well, I spent my afternoon making cut out cookies with the kids. We had to clean up very quickly when Camille woke up, she is just too grabby. We still have lots to frost, maybe tomorrow at naptime.
Charlotte Claire is perking up a little bit. She ate some of her dinner like she was starving, then abruptly stopped....she must get full faster since she has not eaten much for a few days now. Like almost nothing, but she has been drinking plenty....
Today some of the kids went out and about with friends. Margaret, Mali, Kathryn, and Evelyn....Ben was at work, Em and Mirielle gone, Charlotte Claire was still in her nap....there were only eight kids at dinner with Paul and I. It seemed so quiet. But since the four little girls were gone, it was nice to focus more on Joe, Aaron, and Sam. We had ham, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. Sonja hates asparagus, so she only had to have one piece, which she rolled into a piece of ham, and gagged it down.
Well, the older kids put in the movie, "Australia", and it is hard to be typing and keep Camille out of things while they are watching .....





1 comment:

Amber said...

Those are the cutest cookies ever. Your little Camille looks just like a cabbage patch doll...she is just too cute and cuddly looking!