summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 20, 2010

doctor, valvoline,walmart, real deals, big lots...

It's good I took Mali in to see dr., she has some bronchitis, and congestion in her ears. It has been going on and on.....

Oil change....I always feel like such a cheapie when I stick to the "standard" oil change, and decline the new air filter because I know I can buy one cheaper at Walmart and have Ben put it in...

Walmart....Mali needed a white t-shirt for cross-country. We also ended up with tights for the little girls, a few marked down shirts, bagels, bananas, pretzels and yogurt.

Real Deals....the best dollar store around...I got some Hershey Kisses, orange juice, and school bus shaped refridgerated cookies....

BigLots....just some hair stuff and lotion....

and home, to the place Mirielle was running in my absence...she made turkey burgers, hot dogs, and coneys on the grill, and sweet potato fries and onion rings in the oven...and mixed veggies.

The kitchen at church was left messy because we were so busy, it had to be put back in order so there was a cleaning night tonight.. the older kids left right during dinner....Paul had to go to a board meeting, so he left....

Jonathan and Charlotte Claire and Camille put socks on so they could slide across the living room floor and play slide tag, while Suzanne and Sonja did homework. Evelyn helped me tuck the girls in, and Sam tucked in Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan. Phew. I love them, but getting them all tucked in is quite a relief. They were so wild tonight.

I snuggled in my bed and read two stories to Camille, then she told me to tell her another story, "with your mouth, Mama!" So I told her about a good little girl named Camille Anaya, who listened so nicely to her Mama....

Now it is all quiet in her, except for Rosie who is washing her paws. The older kids and Paul will be home soon, and quiet time will be over....

No comments: