summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 13, 2010

pictures

This is one of our favorite baby dolls. And this is one of our favorite kids, letting us know that mommies cry too....and that it is past bedtime. She likes to play with one of my favorite strollers. A Maclaren is a good investment, in my humble opinion. It pushes like it is gliding on ice. I enjoy seeing it being used, even for dollies. I have one thing to say to those of you who have all or mostly boys, and think that those who have all or mostly girls have it easier because boys are crazy....I have found my girls to be crazier than my boys. That could well be because I only have five boys and eleven girls, and 5 of the girls are in a row....but at any rate, my girls are not just little princesses...Kathryn-12, and Evelyn-11, celebrate the day with iced coffee.







Evelyn...they found a bag of Sam's old clothes....rrr.








Kathryn Grace




Paul might be going to Boston later this month...as the VeggieTales sing, "I've never been to Boston in the fall...."I would like to finangle my way into this one.....it is so exciting to still be madly in love with one's husband. I shall say n0 more about this....
My two little girls keep me hopping. 'They have a new pet caterpillar. It is in a little toy plastic house, with some nice flowers Camille tore off a plant, to eat. These two girls were very naughty this morning. They poured an entire bottle of pancake syrup into their oatmeal. Where was the mother, one might ask...good question....I THOUGHT I was right here..but I think I was doing laundry.....I need to sit with them at all times, I guess. Or at least take the syrup off the table..





8 comments:

Karen said...

It seems sometimes they do things right before my eyes before I have time to react! :-)

Piper Paradise said...

It is wonderful to hear how madly in love you are with your hubby. Gives me hop that someday, I'll still feel the way I do now about my DH!

Tereza said...

well at least mother wasn't on the computer:):):) Ha HA! I don't actually know how children can be so fast!

Unknown said...

I have two boys and two girls so far and my boys seem so much crazier. In light of recent events it may just be in my head but we had a hospital visit for a coin stuck in his esophagus, they had to go in and get it. Very stressful for mommy!

With all those kids have you ever had one swallow something like that? I felt so bad!

cheryl said...

I notice quite often what lovely eyes all of your kids have, but especially in pictures, I guess because I can stare at them without them wondering what kind of idiot I am.. as if there are so many different kinds.. anyhow, they will probably be accused of wearing eye makeup, although they don't, and don't need to, either..

FLmom7 said...

Oh my, I love your stories about the trouble your little ones get into, LOL! That picture of Camille is so cute too!

16 blessings'mom said...

Joy, as a matter of fact my sister and I were just talking about that today. When Emily was 22 months, three weeks before I was due to have my second child, she was in the highchair with a can of pennies, dumping them out and putting them back in....then she took a drink of pennies, and choked...we had to take her to the e.r., but the pennies (2) were safe in her tummy. We had to watch for them to pass, which was a total riot....but what I can't believe is that I thought that was okay... to sit in the highchair with a can of pennies to play with? Thankfully she was okay, and mommy learned a good lesson...thankfully your little guy is okay too!

Chrissy in Chaos said...

My daughter is crazier and harder work than my 3 sons put together!!