summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, September 10, 2010

out to dinner with paul...

Abigail texted me today and said she would come over and babysit if Paul and I wanted to go out...so we did! I had some good coupons for a nice place in a nearby town....they were right here on the shelf by my chair....and when it was time to go, they were gone. I asked everyone, and no one had any idea where they went...I looked and looked, through my purse, and in every other place I could imagine I would have put them for safekeeping...then one of the older kids found out what I was looking for, and said, "Oh, I threw those away today!" Well...we found them in the garbage. But it was worth it...the place is nice, and I had the very best fried haddock I have ever had...I brought home a considerable piece of it, and the kids really liked it too.

It was a nice day today...Margaret took some pictures ..... Charlotte Claire, Margaret, and Camille




Suzanne playing with the girls.


Kathryn Grace, our gymnast.






Suzanne, Char, and Camille










Still my baby...


















Miss Charlotte Claire...






Hmm...like we really have enough swings for TWO each...


We surprised Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan by picking them up in the minivan today, Mirielle and I....we took them up to the orchard and got some apples.....








And now it is bedtime for lots of little guys....five, at least.












No comments: