summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 20, 2010

oh heavenly....

I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. I was talking to my sister on the phone, and accidentally quadrupled the recipe instead of doubling or tripling. Oh well. Evelyn, who is obviously very sick because she is home from school, is baking them. It smells absolutely positively heavenly in here.

My pretty Nike sneakers had themselves a little workout today, I am proud to say. I put them on and walked all the way down the road and back, with Rosie-the-bad-dog. The hill was hard. But I am going again tomorrow. And the next day. It will get easier. With that in mind, I will try to eat only two cookies with my afternoon coffee.

I am leaving to take Mali to the dr. for her aching ears. As much as I hate leaving and being gone when the kids get off the bus, I am looking forward to some quality time with Mali Rose.

The days weren't too long ago when I had to take all of the kids to every single appointment....if I had a nickel for everytime I heard, "YOU have YOUR hands full......"....and it goes without saying I would still be glad to have my hands full...we are still hoping for that one more baby...

Camille is putting deodorant on her dolly's arm and smelling it, repeatedly....gotta go!

2 comments:

Joni said...

You and I share the same wish! One more baby ... our current baby is 3 1/2, and he just told me a couple days ago, 'We NEED a baby!!'

Anonymous said...

"I accidentally quadruple the recipe" LOL yeah "accidentaly"... ;)