summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, September 12, 2010

my broken computer

it is really broken...i already have to hold the cord in the side, it doesn;t hold charge, now if I open it all the way the screen goes blank. We don't have four hundred bucks for a new one so....

Kathryn needs help making a bookcover. Joseph is washing pizza pans...we had a red pepper, green pepper and onion pizza, one with those things plus bacon, a cheese pizza, and a plain bacon pizza. And some steamed broccoli and some seasoned chicken breast....

My kids are laughing at me...I cannot do much writing like this...


Paul and I went shopping today, all alone. We had to get ten cases of soda, four cases of Gatorade, six cases of water, and lots of candy for our soccer weekend/music weekend at church. Phew. 'And of course we couldn't go all the way to the nice suburban stores without getting some things for here too...we tried to take a shortcut home, and got sort of lost on back country roads...it wasrainy and misty and so nice out, it was quitefun. My space bar is malfunctioning now. My W key has to be pressed like three times before it types a w.....blah...I give up.

No comments: