summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, September 6, 2010

walmart,pizza, and packing lunches....

Did I WANT to go to Walmart today? Certainly not. It is Labor Day here in the U.S.A., a day for picnics and family fun. But I still needed school supplies, food for lunches, and we were running out of milk.

Samuel, Margaret and I went. We stopped in the dollar store first. This dollar store, which has only two store that I know of, is so much fun. Today we got Hershey Kisses and After8 mints, Fudge Dipped Oreos, 6-packs of the big soft pretzels, and some of those yummy chocolate oranges. Plus some school stuff. Then to Wallyworld for milk and bread and bananas and a case of water and some treats for their lunchboxes on the first day. And two scientific calculators, we found one from last year. And a belt and some jeans and a shirt and some socks for Sam.

I also got four pizza doughs, 88 cents each. I already had mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni, and onions, and green and red peppers, and some hot sausage. So we made pizza for dinner. And tossed salad, and a watermelon. Tonight at the table were Paul and I, Mirielle, Joseph, Aaron, Samuel, Margaret, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, Jonathan, Charlotte Claire, and Camille. Then Ben and Mali came in from work and joined us.

Paul is dragging. He is in bed already, since to him it is 6:00a.m. He gave Jonathan a haircut, and tucked him in before he conked. Jon lost his front tooth tonight, and he is just wired. The three of them in there just won't settle down. rrr.

Well, older kids are still up and I cannot think straight...

No comments: