summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Camille liked the frosting and the berries on these luscious strawberry cupcakes Mirielle made. I can't blame her, it was cream cheese and butter and vanilla...super creamy and yummy...
Princess Camille
Two dancing princesses





And one Rosie...











Margaret and Princess Camille







They really like playing swimming pool with the dollhouse people....



Dinner tonight: teryaki chicken, basmati rice, soaked and baked with peppers and onions and diced tomatoes with garlic. And broccoli and mixed veggies.
And now it is the end of another day...Emily came to visit, she tucked some kids in to bed....she has to work for the next four nights, so we won't see her again for a while....









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just to cute!

Tereza said...

What sweet blue eyed princesses you have there! I ahve a feeling my 3 (almost 4) year old would get along splendidly with your two little girls:) One day we shall meet in real life!

true blessings said...

I see that Camille's hair is growing!My now 9 yr old ,when about 3,she trimmed her bangs and exclaimed "Look mommy,like Carrie!" from Little house on the prairie