summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I walked!

The evil hill is still evil. But I will walk up that hill until it is just a joke. By the grace of God, that is. My knees are complaining, so I am praying they will sustain me.

Mirielle made some homemade kettle corn today, which is also evil. I did only have a very small amount, but oh my goodness, yum. It filled the whole house with the most heavenly smell.

I took the girls to the library today. They had fun doing puzzles and playing on the computer on the tiny little table with the tiny little chair. They got some Barbie movies and some Mr. Putter and Tabby books, and D.W. books. I got a stack of books too. I told myself that I would not start one until I went on the dreaded walk. Mirielle watched the girls while I walked, and I promised them they could watch their fairy movie when I returned...I had an evil plan, see....I put my feet up and read AN ENTIRE BOOK. I enjoy Anita Shreve, the book was called, Light On Snow. 305 pages in one sitting. eeks!

Tomorrow night we are going to the pool, so I might give my knees a break. We are going to Aaron and Mali's play on Saturday night, we have nine tickets. Paul and I and Mirielle, Margaret, Kathryn, Evelyn, Suzanne, Sonja, and Jonathan will go.

We haven't been watching American Idol this year, but it is on. Only eleven left, and two must go home. Too distracting.