summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

wednesday morning...

The kids got up and went to school.

I sat here and ate my oatmeal with crunchy peanutbutter in it.

The bank in town called and said someone found Mirielle's debit card in a parking lot. She did not know it was missing, as far as I know. She is still sleeping.

I have a stack of library books that are due today.

It is actually sunny here right now. It is only 31 degrees, but hey, we like the sun.

I haven't had one single Poptart, and I shall not have any.

It does get a teeny tiny bit easier to resist things.

Charlotte Claire was sitting with me, and we were looking at chocolate bunnies. Long ago, I used to have a big bunny mold, and made our own bunnies for Easter. I also made armies of cute little chocolate chickies and different shaped bunnies. I am thinking of doing that again, for the fun of it.

One picture we found was a "faux-bunny", made by Martha Stewart. Plaster, painted brown with polyurethane finish...looked like a real yummy chocolate rabbit. Why???! Why would anyone want that? Does this world not have enough junk, and Martha is making fake chocolate bunnies?

If it isn't apparent by now, I don't have much to say today.

No comments: