summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

pictures

Today Ashley got a package in the mail, packed in these foam packing peanuts. The little girls were very interested. We had just finished sweeping and mopping the living room, so I did what any crazy mother would do, I let them dump them out and play with them. Rosie wasn't too sure about this indoor snow.








Now, these two little girls don't look like they could possibly be any trouble at all.















Kathryn Grace in the kids' newly painted room...

Sonja K.'s bed....

Kathryn and Sonja were doing gymnastics while Suzanne played in her "office". The loft bunk is great, they can use the area underneath to store toys and to play under....
They are not falling asleep tonight. The older kids all went to bed, the three elementary kids in that one room just won't be quiet and settle in, and it is after ten o'clock. The power has blinked a few times, so Jonathan is in mild panic mode. He has two battery candles....and I just realized that Paul is not here, so I should probably have a general idea where a flashlight is in case the power goes completely out and the kids all start crying...









1 comment:

Martha said...

Oh my! That Charlotte Claire is looking more and more like your older girls, maybe Suzanne.

Love the packing peanuts. I have one little snowplow loving grandson who would think them great fun!