summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

museum day birthday pictures....

Princess Charlotte Claire.....
Queen Emily and her royal mom


13 year old birthday girl Kathryn Grace with Camille




The Royal Mother.....

Nine of my kids went to the museum with me today....

Evelyn Joy and Kathryn, Margaret holding Charlotte Claire, Sonja K., Emily holding Camille who was having a fit because she didn't want her picture taken, Jonathan, and Suzanne in front....



Emily with Camille and Jonathan....Emily and I are closer in age than her and Camille...we are 19 years apart, and they are 22 years apart....



Camille liked seeing all the dolls in the museum....



And: it snowed today...blah...on the way home from the museum, we saw EIGHT cars off the road....there was a police car with one of them, with the lights flashing...Jonathan just started crying.....then the ice built up on my wiper blade, I couldn't see out the windshield...tractor trailers still passed me, there was no place to pull over...but I had Kim, my sister-in-law (she had four of her kids with us too) as my co-pilot, she suggested I crank the heat and the blower, and it worked...phew. The road was not good, slippery and snowy....but fun was being had....we had brought our own lunch, but on the way home we stopped at McD's, as per plan, and spent $35 on dollar menu items....there WERE fifteen of us....




When we got home, it was Happy Birthday To Kathryn.....


Kathryn wore her Birthday Crown....Camille thought this was great fun, and Aaron thought Camille was great fun.



And now they are mostly tucked into bed, except for Aaron and Margaret, who went with Ashley to charge the car battery because it had to be jumped...they decided to go to DunkinDonuts....Mirielle is playing the guitar, and Mali is doing homework.
Tomorrow the kids go back to school.....I have to write five excuses for absences.....blah.










2 comments:

Tereza said...

how fun!

crzy4myfam said...

We have one of those museums that we sneak off to about once a month. It's lovely there!!!! Looks like you all had a blast!