summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!

I woke up at 7:14 this fine Sunday morning...I am planning to get out to the church as soon as possible to help with the grill and see if my soccer players get to play another game. They will also be hungry, so I had better get out there with either lunch or money.

The house is in shambles, it looks like about 20 people left in a hurry yesterday...and came home too tired to pick up after themselves.

And, we need more hot dogs and more buns for the grill, so it is looking like a trip to the store for me.

Paul has lots of work to do here, mostly church paperwork and stuff...so I am on my own today. I am hoping to slip out without the two littlest girls simply because they are so exhausted from yesterday.

And now, I shall take Miss Rosie-The-Bad-Dog for a nice long walk.....

No comments: