summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, May 22, 2011

wedding day for Luke and Laura


The cake and cupcakes...


Paul and I

My brother Tom and I

Luke and Laura

my brother Bob and his lovely daughter Laura

Emily and I

Emily and Abigail, my two oldest girls

I got up this morning and frosted thirty more cupcakes...we got them to the wedding with minimal damage, only a few got squished. relief!

A nice short sweet ceremony, and a very nice day. Seeing my brothers and sister and nieces and nephews and their sweet kids, very enjoyable. Paul had to leave after a bit, as he is spending the week in a big city across the state from here, blah. It was sad to see him go, I think partly because weddings tend to be so romantic, and he was sitting with me, no little kids, and blah, he had to leave.

Home to kids who missed Mommy! Joseph was a very good babysitter though, he made them pizza! The homemade kind, with rolled out crust. They were happy kids, so I know he paid lots of good attention to them. They are all tucked in, and I am all tuckered out....

5 comments:

Tereza said...

great job on the cupcakes! You looked beautiful!

AUTISMOMMA said...

About a zillion years ago, I had a babysitter who watched my sister and me and I remember how big the "Luke & Laura" wedding was on General Hospital. LOL

Congratulations to the beautiful couple on their marriage and to you for the gorgeous cupcakes and cake!

Mom said...

Your cupcakes are gorgeous! I love this idea for weddings. I do cupcakes for everything now--they are so handy and pretty!

michelle said...

The cupcacakes looked great you did a great job!!! How do you make homemade pizza? What sort of flour do you use for the base? Would love to know!!!

16 blessings'mom said...

Michelle, ha, our "homemade" pizza is simply that we MAKE it at home! I buy dough...when it is on sale for around a buck...four doughs, four bucks. Not bad...easier than making two batches in the Kitchen-aid. We let it reach room temperature, roll it out with flour, then put it on the pan with olive oil.