summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"shop to the drop"

We had some Norwegian friends here a while back. Now I never say, "shop 'til we drop" anymore.

Today, Mirielle shopped to the drop. We drove all the way to Target, I put my keys away, and did not see my wallet...oops. I used a Wedding Purse for the Wedding on Sunday. My wallet was still in that Wedding purse, 40 minutes away at home. blah, we drove all the way home, and all the way back again. So much for our early start!

Target. Not much there.

Price Chopper. Lots and lots of hot dogs for the grille this weekend. Bananas and Italian bread and carrots and bread and eggs for us.

McDonalds. We were SO hungry. Mirielle had a salad with chicken, I had a McDouble and a side salad. I didn't eat the bottom bun, but it was still around 400 calories, ouchie. The side salad with the small amount of dressing I use was less than fifty. It sure was yummy though.

B.J's. Tons of stuff for the grille. For us, 3-packs of Tombstone Pizza for $3.99. And frozen strawberries, Nutella, walnuts, milk....

We went to the church to put stuff away, then to Tom and Kim's house to drop off some of those cheap pizzas, then finally, HOME!

Put away the groceries, abandon plans to make stew from the leftover beef and gravy and bake three frozen pizzas....

The youth girls (ages 12 and up) were going to Girls' Fellowship, and Joseph, Aaron, and Sam were out at the church doing yardwork and weedeating....and I wanted to go to the pool...so I packed up the younger kids and took them.

Home for snacks (the pool makes us SO hungry) of mini Teddy Grahams and chocolate chips...I didn't have very many....and bed for the monsters...

There are still a bunch of older kids up....

I still miss Paul.

Rosie had a bath last night, which explains why she rolled in something poopy today. She only does that when she is really really clean.

blah, I am so tired....

No comments: