summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

sono was fine.....

Thankfully, there was no sign of anything that shouldn't be there. I was a happy camper walking back out to the parking garage today.

I was also a happy camper going to the grocery store all by my lonesome...then into Walgreens for some buy one get one free fabric softener, which was all gone. I walked out without buying anything. Then the dollar store where I got some treats for Rosie-The-Bad-Dog. Then BigLots for some conditioner and a few new bowls and some tortilla chips and granola bars.

Meandering through the stores by myself has a certain appeal. It is more boring, but relaxing and kind of fun. It was good to get home to my kids again though. I made 6 pounds of burger,four eggs, bread crumbs, oatmeal, cracker crumbs, garlic,chopped onions, and black pepper into two big pans of meatballs. Into the oven they went, and out the door I went with Jonathan and Charlotte Claire, to the pool.

Home again home again....I had a plate of green beans with sauce and meatballs and just a small bit of whole grain pasta. yummy. The meatballs turned out really good. I want another one. I shall not have another one.

Now to spend time with the wild Indians, I mean wild NATIVE AMERICANS.

No comments: