summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, May 7, 2011

very short post....

Soccer tournament....our team lost all four games.

Weather: Gloriously sunny and breezy...sunburn.

Eating today: not bad at all for being at the conference center and selling candy all day! I did not eat a single piece...that being said, I did have a treat today. But I am not saying what it was.

My walk: I skipped it today. I was busy, and it doesn't hurt to take a day off once in a while. (although I can't help but think it will make me gain back every single pound)

Being with my church friends today: there isn't a word for it. Goodness, and kindness, and fellowship and caring and fun.....

Kids: the younger ones got in bed at 10:30, fell asleep immediately....older ones: they are still there running the snack bar.

Tomorrow: I am going out again, to sell some more candy and see friends again....

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I had the immense pleasure of being a cashier at the snack bar tonight.. I tried hard to behave. It was a lot of fun, though. And your kids and my kids seemed to have a great time! Even with the cleanup! (And Jake and Page, who are very good sports). Have fun tomorrow! And Happy Mother's Day, even though you aren't my mother.