summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

pictures

Suzanne made her Build-A-Bear bear a "button" shirt. By hand, obviously. I thought it was pretty cute.
Sam was laughing his head off about something
Mr. Summertime needs a haircut. And I love the shirt he has on, it fit him like two years ago.
Kathryn and Suzanne
Evelyn and Camille - Kathryn and Evelyn and Suze made eggs and toast and sausage for the littler ones while I was gone the other day. Mirielle said she was going to make them lunch, but Kap and Ev and Suze really wanted to. How nice!



Chocolate ice cream!
Every once and a while, the girls decide to play Store. This time, they made nice little houses for their dollhouse dolls.
cuddling with Emily Anne
Sonja and Mirielle with me...Mirielle realized we all were wearing the same color as we were leaving for our shopping trip trip, so Jon took a picture. I spilled coffee on this favorite t-shirt of mine, so I had to go in Target and walk hunched over the cart, and pick out a new shirt to change into in the van. I found one for $3.74.
Charlotte Claire with some sparkling new flip-flops, and Marg making her a nice comfy nest on the couch
Margaret with Charlotte Claire. Marg has been so good to Char while she has this fever.

4 comments:

Humble wife said...

I confess that I love coming over and seeing the photos...Your kids are adorable and their eyes all have such expression in a simple look!

Love the summer long hair, playing store and spilling on your shirt-funny how things everywhere are the same even though we are a nation apart!

Jennifer

Angela said...

I love seeing the pictures! Jonathan looks SO much like you in that picture! It's so nice to see how well your children get along and I'm SURE it's like that all the time right? Right? Do I hear you laughing?

Liz Noble said...

When you asked the question of what you can do to stop the race track - here are a few suggestions.
Call your City Council person
Call your County Commissioner.
Get your neighbors together and go to the City Council meeting (usually meets once a week), put yourself on the docket and bring up the grievances/complains that the neighbors are angry about. No one in their right mind wants a race track, parking problems, noise and dust in their neighborhood.
Hope this helps,
Liz Noble

16 blessings'mom said...

Um, yes, my kids get along amazingly well. Some of the time. It is honestly incredible how they can love each other so much, have so much fun together, yet fight so fiercely. But then they are always the ones who get along so well with other children from school. Must be they get the fighting out of their systems at home. And Liz, we are going to the Town Board meeting next week, hoping to bring all the kids with us. We were told that everyone who has something to say will get their five minutes, so I am encouraging the kids to write up some reasons why this project would ruin their quality of life.