summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, July 2, 2011

random....

1. Thank you Cheryl for having Margaret over so much this week. We are certain she is an angel at your house. And thank you for having Kathryn and Evelyn yesterday....they had a nice time.

2. Paul is working on his guitar. He was staining it out on the front porch, and Joseph came along and took a picture. Hmm...nice camera, Joe. Looks just like mine.

3. Paul and I are going out to dinner tonight! I am going to just have whatever I want and cry about it tomorrow.

4. That is a huge lie. I shall not have anything fried.

5. And no dessert.

6. I tried the sugar-free Jello today with half a cup of yogurt and a few spoons of lite Cool-Whip. YUM!!! I actually like the taste better than regular Jello....

7. I went in the pool like five times today. I spent most of the day outside.

8. Camille took a nap today. She was being a rascal, fussing and being contrary, so I brought her to her little "bed", told her she could come back outside when she was ready to be a good girl...she conked for a few hours.

9. I must be insane for allowing this, but Evelyn and Suzanne are making paper mache' boobies. Well, they changed it on me, I gave permission for them to make masks, but I hear them saying to Jon, "Don't look, we are making boobies."

10. We took Rosie-The-Bad-Dog for a swim in the pool. She has so much fur she would probably sink if I didn't help her swim...but she really likes it.

Now, I had better go get pretty for my date....

No comments: