summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, April 7, 2008

Camille Anaya is 5 months old today

Camille is growing so fast. Life is good with a 5 month old baby. Sort of the calm before the storm. Not yet crawling around eating old jellybeans from under the couch, and finding pennies we didn't know we had. She likes to sit on my lap and look around, eating her fingers and sucking her thumb. She also loves what I call the roundy-round seat, also known as an exersaucer...She is getting grabby. I was carrying her around today, and leaned to pick something up, and she grabbed two socks from the clean sock basket that someone has to match up......I held her while I ate my oatmeal this morning, and since it's her birthday, I let her have some tastes...she was definetly interested. She has such soft, sweet cheeks, and a wet drooly chin...I gave her a nice bath before her nap, and she splashed around and kicked....there's not much better in this world than a baby freshly bathed in lavender baby bath, all cuddled up, nursing....

But, now that she's in her nap, I should get the other two outside for some fresh air and sunshine. And I have an evil motive; I want some too!

So, I could stay in here all day and vacuum, do dishes, wash pans from last night's fun and relaxing dinner, clean the bathroom, ect.ect.ect....or I could go outside (YES), and have everyone pitch in after school and give me 15 minutes of help, and get this in shape. I already bathed all the kids, gave them breakfast, swept the kitchen/diningroom, did two loads of laundry, changed 4 diapers, got the 4 (no, 3 - Suzanne Eleanor has such a bad headache) little girls fed, dressed, brushed and on the bus ...so I think I shouldn't feel too guilty about going outside with these guys. But I probably will anyway. I always thing of all the things I could/should be doing....but I need to stop and smell those roses...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.