summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, December 25, 2011

merry christmas!!!

Kitty Kitten holding my favorite present, from Emily. I opened it up and shared it so I wouldn't eat the whole thing...salted toffee in milk chocolate. I recommend it it anyone who loves chocolate. yum.
Jonathan got a new Easy Bake oven...he could not wait to make a cake.
Charlotte Claire took a little nap with her new doll.

Kathryn, Ashley, Evelyn, Abigail with Char, Suzanne, Mirielle...
Emily with her little sisters...
Aaron and Benjamin playing Wii Dance, while Mirielle laughs her head off...

Suze colored this picture...she wasn't thrilled to get photographed with it.
Charlotte Claire and I...
My soldier son Benjamin, holding all the stockings before I filled them...I love seeing him lounging on the couch, like he never left home.

And it has been a wonderful day. Now, we are having pumpkin pie....

1 comment:

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

love all the photos! Thee amily picture is wonderful. Looks like everyone had an amazing christmas. I want to hear more about the hotel get away. I am considering one for us.