summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

pics from jamaica


handsome guy walking toward me...

no words for that sky


pool bar
blurry, but we only got a few together, so...
happy feet
Paul...
A relaxed me...

Our best vacation yet. Excellent, fun, relaxing. The sun was hot, the food was good, the pool was cool, the ocean was warm. We connected and talked and it went by too fast....

Now, home and reality. Kathryn has had these headaches, now her ears hurt, so I have to call the dr. about her. I haven't been home these last two days, between shopping on Monday and going to the big city yesterday, so there is much to catch up on around here. Yes, things to do.

And in it all, there is much opportunity to get those treasures in heaven. In the end, God will not care if we did the things we set out to do, if our houses got cleaned and organized. The inside of the cup is what needs to be cleansed. So off I go, to do what I can and be saved as much as possible while doing it...

4 comments:

Tereza said...

welcome back!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sooo lovely to see you relaxing, you both deserve it!

Allison said...

i just love those red sunglasses! your pictures make me feel the sun on this ridiculously windy day! :)

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

welcome back! Looks like you had an amazing time.....we usually go to the beach ever year, didn't happen this year, but we are moving closer to the beach!