summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 29, 2012

beautiful day, but brokenhearted....

Kathryn Grace took this one with me in it, with eleven of them.


Mirielle, Sonja K., Evelyn, and Kathryn in the front...Charlotte Claire, Camille, Emily, and Jonathan on the table, and Mali, Samuel,Suzanne, and Margaret in the back. (Abigail had to work, Benjamin is obviously at his own beach far far away (and I really missed him yesterday), Joseph stayed home and mowed the lawn and did whatever Joe does, and Aaron was at work.) Whenever I have a group of kids with me, I have to count them and make sure they are all accounted for.

Mali Rose

Emily Anne...

This beach is about an hour and twenty minutes away, but SO worth the drive in the big un-air-conditioned van...look at that sand!!!


Jonathan and the princesses













4 comments:

mommeeof10 said...

That looks like a nice beach. We live less than 2 hours from a beach, but have not been to a beach since we went to Niagara Falls in 2007? # 9,Samuel, was almost 1, he will be 6 in September.

Kim Chrisman said...

Della, so sorry for your loss. We sure can get attached to our pets:). You did the absolute right thing but I know it hurts:(( on a brighter note, in that 1st picture I can't tell you apart from the kids!! You look so great!!! You've accomplished some very hard things lately and should be proud of yourself:))

Your children are all so beautiful. Have a great 4th!

Kim Chrisman

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

I have not been here in a few days but I wanted to offer first of ((((hugs)))) and second I wanted to say how beautiful your family is.

Cassandra said...

I had to look twice to find you in that first pic, you look great Della!!

Cassandra xx