summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 1, 2012

a picture's worth a thousand words....

Emily 27, Margaret 15, Sonja 10 in front, Kathryn 14 in back (in red), Mirielle 22 in purple, Abigail 25(grey sweatshirt), Mr. Jonathan 8, Mali Rose 18, Suzanne 11, Evelyn 12...and the two princesses who are not going on the trip...they wanted to be in the picture though.

Margaret is bringing the yellow recorder, and yes, that is her ukelele on her lap. Their neighbors are gonna love them!

Jonathan seemed a bit sad that I wasn't going...he had been SO excited about this trip. He brought three of his own dollars to use if they stopped anywhere on the way down, and he had packed his new swim mask and flippers, and one Hess helicopter...I know he is fine now, he is riding next to Abigail, his favorite sister.....
me after they left...it looks like relief on my face. Not glad they are gone, but phew they are out the door! Talk about noise and excitement! Now the little girls are rattling around here filling the silence with their own silliness...Camille says she is packing for a trip and is making a list. Mirielle taught her well!


Rosie and I...as much as I grumble about Dum-Dum, I do love her.



Samuel James with his airsoft gun...he wants to join the Army in a few years, I can not think about this now. He is too kind and softhearted...blah. But he loves his country, and is totally fascinated by all things military.













1 comment:

OurLilFullFam said...

What is Ben's address? If you don't want to post it here, you can leave a comment on my blog and I won't post it. I have been saving some things from couponing that I thought would be nice to send over for them to have.

Stephanie