summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Friday, June 15, 2012

pictures of a picture perfect day....

Miss Camille with her baby doll...Margaret made these cupcakes for her Princess Party... And a Princess Cake...Princess Camille Camille, cousin Danielle, Margaret..and Charlotte Claire in front.Camille, Charlotte Claire, Danielle







Aaron took this of me today...taking a break after Gramma left...
















3 comments:

Chet and Ashley said...

I love their matching dresses!

Cindy @ Marriedtothemilitary {dot} net said...

what adorable cupcakes :-) What a cute party. The girls look adorable.

16 blessings'mom said...

I know, the dresses are cute. They were $4.48 at Target, so I picked one up for cousin Danielle too...I am addicted to the clearance racks at Target.