summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, June 23, 2012

rosie update and baby pictures....

Miss Rosie this morning...nice summer haircut, right? Well, the animal shelter was a dead-end. No-Can-Do, we were told. No Biters allowed. But, can we give you some places to contact? So, I contacted both places. One long email - wasted time: Postmaster Undelivered. Second email, I doubt I will have any luck. Right on the website for the Old English Sheepdogs, there is a contract that a donor has to sign saying dog has never bitten. So I tried. I sent a plea, haven't heard back yet. I hesitate to put her on Craigslist because what if some screwball gets her and sells her for big bucks and she bites a kid? why is everything always so difficult?



Sonja K. in her new dress.Charlotte Claire, all tired out from a summer day.


Sebastian and Linnea...they were with us here for most of the day, and what joy! Camille with Linnea, and Charlotte Claire with Sebastian



Suzanne with Sebastian...



Isn't Sebastian cute?

Sonja K. with Linnea...

The babies are total blessings...we had 3 year old William too, the big brother. He is a sweetie also. I enjoyed the three-ring circus that consisted of watching them, plus Char and Camille, with just Suze and Sonja and Jonathan...the other boys were gone to their friends' house, and the girls are on a Youth camp trip. I am tired now....















2 comments:

Tereza said...

Hope u find a home for her soon!
The kids look delighted with those babies!

cheryl said...

I can imagine you are very tired!! Thanks for today, for all you do. 'Twas fun. And you're right, those babies are pretty cute! My favorite part of the day, other than the cupcakes, was Will falling asleep on Paul.