summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Saturday, September 21, 2013

just a lil catch up post...

Paul left today for another trip to Germany for work. I will behave myself this time and not get into the jealousies I might or might not feel:)

It is rainy and chilly and very autumn-like here in central New York state. There was a football game at the stadium we fundraise at, so off we went this morning, lots of my older kids and I. Well, I am not in very good shape, or something. Between the evilist hill and the big horrid steps, I felt awful when I got in there. My heart didn't just slow back down to normal, it kept jumping all around, for 45 minutes or so after I got to the stand. I felt dizzy and like I just might throw up. So, I left. I felt bad, leaving, but Joseph drove me home. I felt better by the time we got on the road, a bit better.

Monday morning I will make an appointment and have things checked out, but I think I'm fine. It WAS hot in the stand today.

It shakes me up a bit, me trying to be healthy and having these things happen. It just goes to show we can't control everything.

Tomorrow we are going to church, then having company over for dinner. We are making pizza.

Since Paul is gone, I let the three youngest kids sleep in my room. Mirielle read them stories and tucked them in, they are as happy as can be to be in my room, all snuggly.

Our stupid kitty kitten STILL nurses on the dog sometimes. It seems so weird, but Suri just washes that kitten and thinks she is it's mama.

So that's all for now, we are watching a movie tonight, Mirielle is making popcorn, the yummy stovetop stuff with lots of butter.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Be safe. I'm still planning to meet you for lunch one day. I now have Mondays off (no babysitting) or I can pack Rocky up and bring her along on a different day... She'll talk your ear off.
:0)

Debbie said...

I just wanted to say I am still impressed you still updating you blog! I did take a break (FB sucked me in) and I missed blogging and started back up again. I remember reading your blog years ago! Its nice to see some are still blogging! You have a wonderful family! Keep up the good work because your kids will look back at this blog many years from now and smile from the memories you shared!