summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Sunday, September 15, 2013

what a weekend!

Five of my kids played on the church soccer team this past weekend. They didn't win any games, but they got a trophy for Most Improved. They tied three and lost two games. They have gotten much much better, and it was good to see them so hopeful and optimistic.

I am too tired to write much more tonight....and my knee is absolutely killing me. Limping on it has made my lower back start hurting. I have enjoyed my new-found physical well-being so totally enjoyable these last few years that I am having a tough time dealing, mentally, with having to limit my walking, exercising, and just moving around. I may have to break down and start taking those anti-inflammatories.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Try organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs). I have arthritis in both knees and it works! I threw my anti-inflammatories away. Also, check out this website: earthclinic.com. Lots of natural remedies!

PS - I put the ACV in tomato juice. It makes it go down much easier than with plain water! :)