summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Monday, March 19, 2018

monday funday...

Can you say Sweet Sixteen? Not talking about my daughter Sonja, who will be turning sixteen in May (how did THAT happen? My five-girls-in-a-row-in-5-years will be: 21, 20, 18, 17, and 16...wowza) I am talking about the Syracuse basketball team...barely made it into the tournament, and beat Michigan State last night! We do our fundraisers at the Dome, Syracuse University, and have been at pretty much all their home games, for years, so it's nice to see them win big!

In other news, not so much. Trying to navigate this parenting stuff, appointments, reports, figure out what's the most important...

Our Cabin In The Woods rental is coming up in only three months. Yay!

Five of our kids are leaving on Thursday for a 12 day trip to Norway. Two others are leaving next week for a shorter version of the trip. Margaret and Adrian's baby is due today.

I spent too much time trying to figure out who our new vision care provider is this morning, as well as applying for a five dollar vitamin rebate. I read the morning news, blah...Hillary says women who voted for Trump only did so because they can't think for themselves and voted the way their husbands did. ? Insulting? Just for the record, I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the two of them, but that's irrelevant. The meanness and the rudeness...blah.

I have had my coffee this morning and have lots to do. Sorry this is so short...kids are all up and talking to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s not very polite of her but I am sure glad I didn’t vote for him, what an utter embarrassment
From Lara an American happy to be NZ