summer 2011

summer 2011

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012

Paul and I, all 16 kids and Ashley, Benjamin's wife...Christmas 2012
family

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

it's a start!!!

It's spring, so here's to new beginnings! I walked again this morning, but I'm telling you, it's a teeny tiny walk, just a half mile, mostly because of my knee. I want to strengthen other muscles without wearing it out. I've found it only has so many steps in a day before it really aches. So, leg lifts, exercises and that little morning walk, two days in a row, ha.




It's a gloomy sort of day, the exact kind of day I just love. A little bit of sunshine would be nice, but.

Yesterday, I somehow managed to clean the laundry room. Anne and I went outside for a bit, and the girls did school work. We did some math, then they did other things on their own. When the older girls got home from school, they helped with Anne so I could really get some stuff done in there. There are lots of bags to take to the thrift store now. Blankets and comforters, clothes and more clothes, and the laundry room looks like a lady who lost a hundred pounds. It said, "I was always the same laundry room, there's just less of me now."

Charlotte Claire is up now and is telling me her dream...so bye for now.

No comments: